Welcome to your wiki site! It is your class communication production tool…….
The best way to see what is going on with the show is to click on Recent Changes.
Click here to go to the Production Calendar http://thevibe-pm.wikidot.com/3-production-calendar
Click here for Group Outlines http://thevibe-pm.wikidot.com/3-group-outlines
Click here for Call Sheets http://thevibe-pm.wikidot.com/show-3-call-sheets
Click here for Topics and Group Roles http://thevibe-pm.wikidot.com/3-topics-and-group-roles
Click here for Paper Edits http://thevibe-pm.wikidot.com/show-3-paper-edits
Click here for Rundown http://thevibe-pm.wikidot.com/show-3-rundown
Hosts Click here for Suggested Intro's http://thevibe-pm.wikidot.com/3-suggested-intros
Click here for Script http://thevibe-pm.wikidot.com/show-3-script
Click here for Cue Sheet Template http://thevibe-pm.wikidot.com/cue-sheet-template
Please see the Production Calendar for all due dates.
Please note that there have been some changes to the studio positions. To view them, click on the link to Topics and Group Roles, and click the link to the studio positions.
To navigate the wiki:
Here are some things you need to know:
- You can configure all security and other settings online, using the Site Manager. When you invite other people to help build this site they don't have access to the Site Manager unless you make them administrators like yourself. Check out the Permissions section.
- Your Wikidot site has two menus, one at the side called 'nav:side', and one at the top called 'nav:top'. These are Wikidot pages, and you can edit them like any page.
- To edit a page, go to the page and click the Edit button. You can change everything in the main area of your page. The Wikidot language is easy to learn but powerful.
- You can attach images and other files to any page, then display them and link to them in the page.
- Every Wikidot page has a history of edits, and you can undo anything. So feel secure, and experiment.
- You can choose different themes in the Site Manager, and you can write your own theme if you know CSS.
- To start a forum on your site, see the Site Manager » Forum.
- If you want to learn more, make sure you visit the Documentation section at www.wikidot.com